Monday, April 18, 2011

RH Bill I Support Online Page: 1st Grand Eyeball!

1st GEB of RH Bill I Support

The online page of Reproductive Health Bill I Support, an online community of RH Bill supporters, had their first grand eyeball at no less than The Living Room of Manila's most famous tour guide and now television show host, Carlos Celdran last April 16th. 

This momentous gathering was attended by around 15 individuals all of whom are active online activists and members of the RH Bill I Support page. This event was organized by the creator and one of the administrators of RH Bill I Support page, Engr. Grace Nicolas. 
RH Bill tarpaulins were also distributed
Me and Grace on Lays initiation to the parteey!
Cheers to our bestfriends!


More photos available at Grace Nicolas' album: GEB, RH Bill, I support Group

If you want to join the rational, witty, sexy and glamorous online community of RH Bill supporters, visit here and click "Like"! Reproductive Health Bill I Support

No comments:

Post a Comment